Seattle Party Bus Rentals Information
We’re a party bus company, so obviously we know how to have a good time and we like people who love to have fun. But we’re also a responsible business, so there are a few simple rules that we have to follow and we think you should know about these up front. Here are a few:
- You are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages, but we will not provide or serve alcohol to your guests.
- Minimum rental time is 4 hours on Friday and Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday through Thursday. Your rental time-period begins when our vehicle arrives at the pick-up point
- If you cancel your reservation, the initial deposit is NON-refundable.
- A minimum of 14 days notice is required for cancellation of all charter arrangements to avoid the charge of the full fare.
- If minors sneak alcohol onto the bus, the ride will be subject to termination or immediate return to original pick-up address with no refund and there will be a 20% fine.
- If you choose to bring and consume alcohol, everyone who boards the vehicle at any time during your rental period must present valid ID to the driver before boarding the vehicle. There will no exceptions.
- You are financially responsible for any and all damage to the vehicle.This includes….
- Smoking or drugs of any kind in the Party Bus.
Having more people in the bus than stated prior to the service day.
Any items missing, misused or broken inside or outside the vehicle.
If the bus ride goes over the booked time, charged accordingly by the hour.
For extra clean up, such as something spilled (liquid, or solid) inside or on the outside of the Party Bus.
The bus driver reserves the right to decline, if the road is unsafe or undriveable – due to heavy rains, ice, or snow.
Vomiting inside or on the outside of the limousine is a $200.00 clean up fee.
- Most companies automatically charge a 20% tip and then they do not give them to the driver. We DO NOT do this. We give you the option to tip them yourself. But we also understand that at the end of the night, people sometimes (with the best intentions) forget to tip the driver. We reserve the right to charge a 20% gratuity.
- Graduation and Prom groups are subject to a $500 cancellation fee if event is cancelled within 30 days of reservation date. The reason is that these book out months in advance and if you cancel close to the reservation date we will unlikely be able to find a replacement ride in that short time.